Server access control and security for mission critical operating environments
db Zero-U access control solution delivers physical access control to mission critical IT rack cabinets within data centers/colocation, military, government, educational, healthcare and industrial environments. For smaller or disributed installations, the db Zero-U offers the db ServerRack access controller, a networked solution with a complete reader/controller combination. An authorized user initiates cabinet access by scanning a fingerprint on the locking swinghandlle’s biometric reader. Access is granted by an inside-cabinet lock controller. Suitable for both new cabinets and as a retrofit to existing cabinets.
FEATURES - db ServerRack...
Two configuration options:
- A single fingerprint sensor can provide simultaneous access to front and rear door of the cabinet.
- Separate fingerprint sensors on the front and rear cabinet doors, providing independent access to each door.
- Status LEDS on the front of the control unit
- Integrated electromechanical cabinet lock
- Up to 8 external sensors to monitor cabinet doors, locks and panels
- RJ45 connector for networking
- Enrollment Time: < 5 seconds
- Identification Time (1-N): < 1 second/1,000 users
- EER Rate: < 0.1%
- Security Levels: 3
Enrollment and Monitoring
- Done via Digitus DAS-SQL Software
- Protocol: TCP/IP over Ethernet
- Inputs: 2 Door Sensors, 2 Lock Sensors, 4 Tamper Switches
- Outputs: 2 Door Lock Relays, Alarm Relay, 26-bit Wiegand
- User Capacity: 9,500
- Template Size: 384 bytes
- Log Capacity: 60,000 events
- Control Unit Dimensions: W17 x D8 x H1 3/4 for 1U
- Control Unit Dimensions: W7 1/2 x D5 x H1 1/4 for Zero-U
- Lock Dimensions: Fits most 25 x 150 mm opening
- Voltage: 18-22v DC
- Current Draw: Idle-520 mA; Max 650 mA (without lock)
- Operative Temperature: 32ºF-158ºF (05ºC-70º3C)
- Finger Sensor: Capacitive with Fake Detection
- LED Indication: Tri-Color
- Lock Status LED