Our aim is to ensure that operators, stakeholders and users have confidence in the operational performance of your system, and that it offers the required protection to your business.
- The safety of employees, customers and public.
- Continuity of operation of the systems giving confidence to both users and internal stakeholders.
- Integrity of data ensuring availability for investigation or audit.
- Quality and storage of video images to enable reliable verification by operators, meeting of operational requirement and compliance with the data protection act.
- Alarms tested to ensure that the detection criteria are met, along with acceptable false alarm rates.
- Total Security Protection Ltd is registered by NSI/NACOSS to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 for the Design, Installation and Maintenance of Electronic Security Systems and we work to appropriate BS EN standards.